Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shell belt progress







Hi to all, Well this busy bee is making head way... Here is a update,
The shell belt is almost done.. Then to give it the stress test?? It is coming out pretty good.. I tryed to match it a bit to the fairy hair piece I made first... I used different colored leaves and added some leaves and flowers that I used in the hair piece as to try to coordinate.. It is Lammas on Saturday Aug. 1st.


It is getting close now, Faeryworlds opens on Friday the 31st.. So I am moving along. I am getting excited too, I have a-lot of work here to get done so I will not be behind in my gardens . I have been splitting my time up.. I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel.. Figured out my wireless Internet on my laptop.., got a You -tube account, so video and pictures I will get of the event to share for all of you.. Anyway it is Hot here 100+ so I must get moving ...

Sparkles
Bee