Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Enchanting




Hi All, Some time ago it was posted on the KF forum that I won a Outstanding Poetic Achievement crystal trophy award and Poet of Merit bronze metal from the " International Society of Poets " convention held in July in Las Vegas.
I had entered a poem at my publishers request.. It so happened it was a poem I wrote for Jennifer (KF resident fairy Godmother)
To my surprise I was recognized by the society...
The poem has since been given to Jennifer as part of the scap-book that whichywoman compiled for her..
The forum has not seen this poem so I thought I would post it now ...




Enchanting


Views of the sea, as you stand upon her amorous masterpiece.
Swans arrive as twilight approaches the enchanted forms.
With wings a tilt the swans magically pull down the veil of the sun.
Tis born, another Sea View Moon.


Teresa McNAir
7/2006