Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm a Little BEE-POT




Hi to all, I had to post these pictures.. Right before my birthday (11-10 ) I received a unexpected box in the mail---Not the first either ! ( I'm so lucky to have wonderful friends) Anyway inside was this wonderful surprise.. A real Bee-Pot !! Thanks Casdo




Several weeks before this I received another surprise box in the mail.. It include a lovely miniature china Bee -Set.. I will not picture it here as I plan on having a real Bee - Party with this 13 piece set. In the spring.. So you will have to wait to see that.. The box also include a bee wind sock and other surprises.. Thanks Brite!




I also received several lovely surprises including some beautiful paper and birthday cards from some fantastic fairy friends.. Thanks to you all..




Sparkling Bee