Sunday, March 21, 2021

STOP Sasquatch Hunting Season

https://www.change.org/SAYNOtoSasquatchHUNTINGseasons

SAY NO TO Sasquatch Hunting Season


 Please sign and share people do not realize once  a state bill passes, and put in state codex it's will never go away it's put into law. Thus other states can legally argue this type of bill as it is already in effect in other states. They are always successful because of just this one small thing that could of been stopped.


These photos where taken by me the Buzzing Bee in 2020. The Sasquatch people are gentle,&  fearful of the outside world.  These photos are part of my collection that belong to a  independent study I'm doing. I am not part of ant organization of any kind I'm on my own.


I also created this petition, so please sign,& share.





STOP THIS BIll FROM BEING PASSED