Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Where has the Beecharmer been?

 Well, it's a fine March day, the sun is shining. Great day to let you know how happy I am to be back Blogging again. 

My goodness life throws us the hoops to jump. I have had several life changing events since I last posted. Long story short, Still surviving the tireless job of taking care of my husband who suffers from a head injury for the last  26 years. I had a heart attack 3 years ago caused from Arterial Fibrillation, and thus suffered heart failure. Stress and diet related. I lost my beloved Sunny which almost killed me. He was my light. I Brought a new boy into my home 2 years ago. my little Flynn whom I love dearly. The following year my babies Kayla, and little Flynn in a fluke accident ran me over in my driveway and fractured my hip and femur. I was in Hospital 10 days with surgery. I then lost my beloved Kayla 1 year later. My heart still aches for my sweet sugar pants. 

Since then I have been training Flynn, and rehabilitating my leg . My outdoor hikes had been NONE . So last year I was sequestered in my home due to Covid.  After several months I thought  to myself I was going to make lemonade out of all these lemons I had been tossed .

I got out my old camera gear, and told myself no time like the present. So out to the forest I went with a quest, a personal one. I have always believed in the other worlds, or dimensions since I was a child. My love for Fae, Pixies,  Gnomes, and strange new creatures has been a part of my life. I always knew they were there, I  just never thought I could see them. So I decided it's time to prove it somehow. So off I went to spend my days, and some nights photographing, and videotaping in the forest. So at first  a lot of adjustment had to happen. I had to recenter myself in the wild, and adjust my cameras. I knew it was going to be  trial, and error to try to get anything but with time and love of my quest I have been successful. I found a way.


So my blogs in future are going to be  comparing folk tales, and fairy tales with the real proof that these beings actually were written from an exaggerated  truth of some kind. It will include folklore history, real  photos, and maybe short videos I have taken.


Be Merry Be Safe  &  BELIEVE