Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Supernatural Faerys

 I call these super natural as I do not know how to categorize  them. They have attributes of all I've seen so far. They take a human like form , but not all the way. These beings are transparent to a a point yet solid. They fly, and some do not. They bend the light like all the others. They live in groups. So here they are,as they are.



Below, are 2 I could make out. Looking like their heads are coming out of the trees.










Below
Very hard to see in the tree cover but they are there. Mixing in with the foliage. 
There are 2  beings   I found , maybe more but I could not see them.


 



Here are several, transparent and semi solid forms.







**Side Note;
If anyone was questioning the photography, and the poor quality. I will explain.
My photos are still shots off three different video cameras I own. These beings, and people do not stand or sit for photographs. Their lives, and survival depends on their secrecy,  and ability to not to be seen, or heard. I am a trained photographer. I do not do it for a living just years of photos in all conditions, and places. I was school taught on 35 mil. I have shot forests for years never saw anything until one day the setting on my video camera became messed up, and upon review of the film that was taken in  poor lighting conditions I saw my first magical being..   I soon realized I had to change everything I new about photography, and the use of light. I'm still working with it and getting better these last 7 years. The people, and beings I'm filming can bend the light to their advantage. The distance they try to stay away from you, and the light bending makes it very difficult. The night vision works well.  I am working with those cameras. I thought I would post this so viewers will understand. I too wish for clear video, and still shots but that may not come till the future tech catch's up with the reality of this world..