Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ghostly Experience ? Ghostly Proof?





Well, I decided to put one of my own ghostly experience on my blog just for Halloween. These photos were taken by my hubby last fall.. They were part of a bunch of digital photos I took ( 72 to be exact) that were taken all in the same day.. This particular sequence was taken in my bedroom.. So you tell me.... Having spirits around here is nothing new ----- But I never expected this.... I would not of thought much of this except the image moved from frame to frame in different spots and I was not moving.... One of the photos (the second one) the Ghosley image/Orb is not there. The smaller spots in the later images I enlarged to find the orb/face is the same face but small.... These images are marked by my little green arrows...

Happy Haunting
Bee