Saturday, April 21, 2007

Earth Day 2007











Please Join Me

The Buzzing Bee


Pledge to Live a One Planet Life!




For Earth Day, I pledge to start practicing One Planet living by:
Educating myself about how to reduce my impact on the Earth
Telling my friends how they can reduce their impact on the Earth
Reducing the amount of clothing and luxury items I buy
Reducing energy consumption in my home
Buying healthy, local, organic food
Cutting down on transportation
Buying environmentally-friendly home and personal care products
Cutting down on water use and waste in my home
Offsetting my impact by supporting organizations that work to preserve natural resources




After signing the pledge below, You will receive information from Care2 about how you can start!


http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/666393111?ltl=1177189058


More informative information can be found at: