Monday, May 10, 2021

Forest spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal

There's is a lot going on in this photo several I believe.



This lovely lady, had been around a long while. She has showed herself many times in different colors too . Not at night but day time.


I swear this is a Leprechaun king holding a prince they formed out of that pupleish light. I caught this on a video I took on  the full wolf moon. I got tons of pictures off this hike . It really proved to me spiritual,/ paranormal activity really changes during the full moon time.



This fellow? Was amazing he was very interested in what I was doing. I did not see him appear. But he was around for a short time fading in and out


These orbs are true to color when I saw them. Not really sure what to think I've seen all shapes and colors I post some night vision orbs/spectral beings at another time.


Large orbs with light spectral s inside