Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Wild Man / Sasquatch caught off guard way up the river Northern PNW.

I'm making this entry  as I include the Ancient  Tribes as part of our magical world that most people do not know still  exists. I'll say it again ;

What was truth, turns to lore, then legend, then Myth.


This individual is  living in a colony, there are many different  types of people, some look more like animals, some look human, some look in-be-tween. I use the word "people" simply because they act like people.  socialize together, get water , cloth themselves, caring and protecting the young and each other no discrimination.


Sasquatch as some PNW Indian tribes call them / Wild men. 



Above is a long shot of the big guy on the  river. this guy is huge. Is this what some have been calling giants?? Look at the shot below original image.


Look close, you will see tiny men  there are 4,  their heads peaking out of the brush,  there is also some other type of beings as well. I love this photo I applied a filter to enhance the clarity of the image.