Thursday, April 08, 2021

Fairytales VS Real Fairys


So let's start at the beginning. Fact turns to lore, then legend, then Myth. If one takes the time to back track all Myth has a factual beginning of some sort.
As a child I read all the classics author's Lewis carol, CS Lewis, Tolkien, children's story's like Bambi, ect. Then movies oh the movies; Mid Summer's Night Dream,(good old Shakespeare), Willow, The Dark Crystal, Legend,and many more. 
.
The beings, Fairy's  and other creatures, are just like what I'm seeing and taking photos of. I get a glimpse of movement, and I center my video camera or camera on that area and get film. I could not believe the similarities, of what I see in photos to those in movies and old stories. At first I was dumb founded, I new no one would believe me. I also new I could not keep this to myself. The knowing gives me such a relief. I always new it was real.
 I was a wild wood child spent most of my days alone out doors in the woods playing with what ever came my way. So I had real life experience in strange, and usual sightings. My first Sasquatch person sightings  , I was 9 years old. Yep. 
 All the photos are untouched other than cropped out of my larger image, or brighten up so more details can be seen. Some are harder to see as I really cropped them so viewing would be easier. When I have room I  will put  the untouched image with cropped out piece together so you can see image  in total.
So think about those sketches,  and images in those fantasy movies & books. When you look at the  current photos &  future ones I think you will be surprised.
I was. A side note: The method I use to photograph these beings is  unconventional. I was schooled in photography, but I moved out of that box and experimented until I found a way through the dimensional veils.  Make know mistake this is not easy to get any viewable images. I feel blessed with what I've achieved so far. I continue to photograph.