Friday, April 30, 2021

Mad Hatter tea Party, DIY #2

Really cool 1930's salt and pepper shakers and a printed out card i found on the web.




Limited edition  Alice in Wonderland  tea  Red Hibiscus, and Rose herb tea   The Blue M H tin is Red Rooibos  tea with Vanilla.



My Mad Hatter hat a cheap Halloween Mad Hatter hat a nice ribbon, and a Kirks Folly Red Queen sea view moon pin.


A Very Cool Funky vase I had filled with the only flowers I could scrounge up in my garden.
In the back ground a window frame I made out of some packing material, and a clock I made using a old broken thermometer and some paint. In the vase I put mini Mad Hatter hats out of paper ribbon, corks, and wooden shish kabob sticks. My vintage Blue Willow plates

Getting close to the tea party.. pretty paper flower