Friday, April 23, 2021

Mad Hatter Tea Party , "2015 " DIY and Collectables - Photo's

These are items that I collected or DIY made.  For My Mad Hatter Tea Party. It took 2 months to prepare for this. It was a great undertaking by myself for the most part. But worth every minute.  This is the first of several blogs i did to show The results. The Bottle is one I saved back, and hand painted some flowers on.

This White Queen I found at Goodwill along with the other chess pieces. It must of been a patio chess set. they were  hand made possible too. They are made of ceramic.
These chess pieces I repainted a bit to match my theme.


Lewis Carroll, I found this tiny frame at a yard sale, I printed his photo off the internet.

The Red Queen also had some paint and the quote card I printed out as well along with many others for my table


This pretty paper flower and card I made. The cards can be printed of the computer I just searched for images I likes that fit my theme.

This is my rabbit hole. On the wooded trail there were lots of trees so we took branches formed a circle shape between two  trees along the path so you had to walk through to continue the journey. I marked it with print outs as well the entire trail is marked with cards before this rabbit hole. After you walk threw its all flowers fantasy flowers I made.



This is the arrow that points you threw the rabbit hole



This set  a bit past he entrance of the rabbit hole after you went through it marked a comer of to he trail.  I made both items here. The little door was a piece of wood I had already. I added a drawer pull I found at a shop. The potion bottle I had I just decorated it. The Quote card I  I used quote from the book.

This is the first direction when you enter the path at the very beginning of this adventure. Total trail length !/4 mile of wooded trail.   I printed this off the internet too.


A lovely hand made paper flower, I used buttons for the centers on all of them  

Here is a tube full of my flowers I think I made close to 200
Lots of beautiful paper flowers

I really loved these they came out spectacular. You can find DIY instructions on the internet , Pinterest, or even by print out kits on Esty, I got one.