Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day Lilly


Hi to all This is the beautiful Lily I bought myself for Mother's Day... I put in in my green house, and this morning the whole building smelled so spectacular.. I just stayed in there, and breathed deep!!!!

Hugs Bee


Hybrid Oriental Lilies - This one is new called Dizzy or Hot Lips.
Oriental Lilies are one of the most beautiful of all lilies and their fragrance permeates the garden air. These are the lilies that florists favor for summer bouquets and bridal centerpieces. Blooming later in the season than most other lilies, these exotic beauties are truly spectacular in color and flower size. Grows in Zones 3 - 10.

Lily is a symbol of beauty, majesty and honor, with the White Lily representing innocence and purity. The Tiger Lily depicts wealth, pride and prosperity,