Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winter Surprises







Winter Surprises.. That is a recently coined phrase by my dear friend Shamrock.. I think EVERYBODY NEEDS ONE!!! It truly made my week...Yes, I had wonderful surprises awaiting in the post this last week.. The Beautiful bee ornament was sent to me bymy friend Shamrock. Is this Queen Bee not talented ?*~*Powering that daisy umbrella with her sparkling wings.. And that sparkling eye shadow.. Shamrocks been peaking in my make -up drawer<--:-) The card above was sent to me by my lovely UK fairy friend Freespirit. The card was hand made by her with a technique called "iris", and the little bee in the center was done with a technique call "quiling".. I plan to try the "iris" technique... Anyway this card is beautiful inside and out and has a most wonderful spring theme.. The mermaid covered box is a gift to --->myself<---bad bee<--- :-) I could not resist.. My powder room still needs more color!!!!! Anyway Thank - You dears.. I will treasure these winter surprises always!!! Sparkling light to you all Bee